Planning your first visit to Parkland physical therapy? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our office, hours of operations, payment policies, the ability to request an appointment and more. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
We will work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. We look forward to your first visit.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet your physical therapist for a thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized plan of care